The Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 250 guests in a classically elegant environment. Our Front Lounge and Patio can accommodate up to 70 guests for a smaller, more intimate setting. We provide naturally beautiful settings for photos, including our golf course, floral gardens, and the panoramic views of one of America's most beautiful shorelines.
Our experienced event staff will assist you with your arrangements throughout the entire planning process, and help to oversee all of the details. Our culinary team is extremely talented and creative. It would be our pleasure to customize a menu to fit the requirements of your special event. The menus we create feature only the highest quality ingredients, earning our reputation as the "restaurant of choice" from our membership. Our passionate service team makes it their mission to provide superior, refined service to make your special day truly remarkable. You do not need to be a member of Kernwood to experience the exceptional service and attention to detail that is evident with each and every event we put on for our guests. Kernwood's rich history, lush landscaping, and contemporary flavors provide an unforgettable backdrop for your next celebration.
Kernwood's unique blend of exceptional location, service, and food, combined with the beauty of our function rooms, makes for a truly memorable experience.
Congratulations on preparing your child for one of the most important days in any young Jewish man or woman's life! Kernwood will assist you in making this day as special as possible by providing unique menus and ensuring no detail is overlooked for your celebration.
We have an extensive list of preferred vendors and are happy to make recommendations for your entertainment, decor, lighting, and/or transportation needs.
Kernwood welcomes golf outings of all sizes, including small groups and charity tournaments. Multiple sets of tees on each hole allow for golfers of all abilities to enjoy a memorable round of golf, while being conveniently located on Boston's North Shore.
Panoramic waterfront views and customized menu offerings come together to make an impression on clients, business associates, and guests. Our talented events team and PGA teaching professionals will help you achieve your goals and objectives while strengthening your organizations professional rapport.
Few destinations in New England can match the unique golf and entertainment experience offered by Kernwood Country Club. Home to several state and regional championships throughout our 100 year history, our iconic Donald Ross gem is second to none.
Each outing includes...
- Contest marker setup
- Digital Cart Signage
- Hole-in-One and other prize table set up for on-course contests
- Format details and event setup with a Kernwood Golf Professional
- Printed player sheets and format information sheets to event attendees
- Curbside bag handling and welcome
- Use of men's and women's locker room facilities
- Touchscreen GPS Navigation of the course on each golf cart
- Complimentary skirted tables for your registration, reception and raffle needs
- Preferred pricing on Pro Shop products
- Use of function facilities for your pre and/or post tournament needs (Rental Fees Apply)
- Custom table signs with sponsor information and company logo
Additional Services to Enhance the Experience
- On-Course Beverage Cart to keep guests refreshed
- Pier 8 on-course dining and beverage options
- Specialty food and beverage stations on the golf course
- Merchandise packages or custom logo products
- Specialty linens or reception decorations
Each event hosted at Kernwood is truly unique. We are happy to accommodate any special requests, dietary restrictions, or specific needs for you and your group. To check our availability, or request additional information, please contact the office at 978-745-1210.